Bones Reds Ceramic Super Reds 8 Pack Skateboard Bearings
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free Shipping*
Bones Ceramic Super REDS® are lighter and provide faster acceleration because the balls weigh much less. They create less friction and are thus faster than Super REDS, with or without lubricant! When you get dirt into your Ceramic Super REDS, the ceramic balls will help to re-polish the steel races flat again, providing a self-healing benefit because ceramic balls are so much harder than steel. Finally, ceramic balls will not rust, further lengthening their life. Ceramic Super REDS uses a bone-colored shield with laser-engraved outer races for identification.
- Features grade 5, silicon nitride, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls.
- Higher quality steel races and a superior surface finish.
- Single non-contact removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- High-speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant.
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials, and lubricants provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Set of 8 bearings